Wednesday 30 March 2016

Adventures on DOM: Back Again

So, boredom strikes again and this time I don't have any good server to play on. The only 2 servers worth playing are DOM and Sarah. While DoM is slowly dying, Sarah server is filled with Philippine players.

I have decided to continue on DoM as the market is pretty good and prices are low.

I am also streaming my game-play using Twitch. You can find the link on the right panel under 'Current Server'. I am quite new to streaming, so I am still figuring things out.

My Prof is doing quite well and can solo almost all the dungeons(except maybe thors and necro). However, multi-clienting is quite troublesome especially while streaming. I have decided to make a new character and level him the old-school way i.e single client and no support. I am thinking of a Rogue or a Knight. If anyone wishes to give me company, pm me on Vagabond.


Here are few screenies of my Prof:










-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment