Wednesday 30 December 2015

Adventures on DoM: Hurray 99!

Ok, so the Ninetail farm really paid off. Apart from the 500 OBB and giving me nightmares, it got me to 99 pretty quickly.

The OBB gave me good items to fund the guild forger and in-return, I got all my elemental weapons :D. The good thing about a friendly guild is that you can exchange all your items and get the ones you really want.

  • My Weapons!!!!TY Ikari.



  • Yea I got a Kaho Card in like 15 mins. Gave it to Shaeth for sleeper farm.




  • Hah guess who showed up!



  • Boom 99!



  • Me trying to get items for Moscovia Quest. I missed the boat time by 3 mins T_T




  • Ice Necklace!





  • Finding the Hall of Heroes.




  • Thief again



  • Apparently, they removed Crow of Destiny. Hence, I was forced to leech myself at Goats.



  • Didn't have patience for job 50 :P. Who needs steal lvl 10 anyways?



  • Got my off-hand sword too.



  • And SBK lvl 10!


I am really looking forward to play with my SinX. Hopefully I get some awesome parties and help Deri get his 99 :D

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment