Sunday 24 May 2015

Another Start

Its been quite a while since I have posted on this blog. After a few weeks of absence, ggro closed down. My domain service provider is charging ridiculous renewal fee and hence I had to return to blogger's default address.

There has been nothing interesting over the past few months. I have just been busy with IRL stuff and applying for new jobs. However, its been a while since I played RO and I want to give ggro v2 a try. Its a low rate with 15x rates.

I am planning on making a Whitesmith this time and I think my gameplay is gonna be quite different from the last few servers. I have lost contact with all my RO friends including Vildor(I hear he is selling cocaine on the streets or something). Anyways, I hope I can make new friends on this server and start a new journey.

Its a 3hrs wait until the doors open...


-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment