Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Thoughts on ElariaRO

After going through their forums and advertisements, here are my thoughts on the server...
  • The server will probably start with 40-60 people max.
  • There will just be 2-3 pvm guilds.
  • There may be at-most 1 woe guild which would probably quit after 2-3 woes.
  • No parties unless you are in a good pvm guild.
  • Since there are no woe guild and no woe mats, BG will be non-existent.
  • Server will last till July or August.
  • Easy to know everyone on the server, since there are very few players.
  • If I make a whitesmith or champ, all yo mvps belongs to me.
  • Aurela seems like a real good caring person. Somehow reminds me of Mesmerize from uv-ro.
Anyways, I will still play on this server casually and hope to make great new friends. I hope they have a raidcall server(trollface). Wonder if they made all this just to make us fools on April 1st :P.

My plan was to make a guide to edit grfs but its too late and I feel sleepy. I will definetely post a nice guild to edit monsters grf tomorrow. Until then...

Ciao...
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment