Saturday 29 March 2014

2 Days to go

So close yet so far....

GRFs - Check
NoDelay - Check
RoMedic - Check
AHK - Check
Client - Nope
Friends - Nope
Guild - Nope

"WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG! "
Well that was Aurela's reply to my post(Thoughts on ElariaRO) on Elaria forums. Well, that shows how much GMs believe in their server.

Guess who showed up on RaidCall???
Thats right....its vild!

Well, vild aka timon aka virreh was the guild leader and my mentor in  Atherea. Heck, he was the only player I could play with on that server. He had the courage, compassion, dedication, leadership and passion. His skills as  High-Priest were paramount. We never needed a 2nd HP in our parties when we had vild!. He was so caring and would encourage everyone in the guild. He set up our RC server and would provide clear and precise instructions for everyone in the parties. He would be so patient even during wipes. His voice alone would calm me down when we get wiped. If we ever have a zombie apocalypse I would definitely entrust my life to Timon. So if you ever see a char name "vildor", know that you are looking at a legend.

Well after the talk, I found that none of our old members are joining the server. So basically its just me and vild. I was planning on making a SB monk for guild, but guess I will go for a sin or knight. Right now the only players we have for any parties are Thae, vild, me and phoenix(wtf with a tk ranker?). We are definetely lacking a prof (maybe searing). IMO, I will just wait and check the server before calling anyone.

Hopefully the server launch doesn't get postponed. Looking forward to playing during lunch.

-Coco

P.S. Timon, you owe me money.

1 comment: