Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Journey Begins!

Even though I was hoping the launch was a April fool's prank, the server was launched on 1st at around ~4pm. I shift ends at 8:30pm, so I could only log-in at around 9pm.

The server started with around 40 people and Vild asked me to make a wiz, so I just followed his orders and made  Guten for SB Monk and a Coco going Wiz. The following is the days journey:

  • Its a new world...Its a new start...


  • Guten changing to Aco. Apparently you can skip the whole quest and change directly. If you do the regular quest, you get some low level armor and weapon.


  • As soon as i had lvl 4 cold bolt, I went to metallings and started kite-casting them.

  • Finally, I could kill them with lvl 10 cold bolt. I have decieded to max cold bolt instead of Firebolt just for a change. Besides, I didnt want to go to geographers.


  • Figured out there were some custom repeatable quests in the server. They are mostly for classes like thief of swordsman. Doesnt really suit mage/archers.


  •  Bless, Agi and KO with lvl 4 Cold-Bolt.


  • I just stayed at metalling for a long time, since it was kinda faster than geos/drosera and it gave nice money flow. The speed at which you find and kill that metalling is far greater than than finding one geo especially with so many leechers on that map.


  • Boom 40! Finally 2 hrs later i am job 40 with ~500k zeny :D


    Thoughts on the day:

    1.  Basically low population but it didnt really matter for me.
    2. No main chat. We were forced to use #trade.
    3. Vild said he would help me and perma afk-ed after I changed to mage. /thanks
    4. Both Guten and me were leveling precisely at the same mob.
    5. Aurela is so sweet.
    6. Gotta find a new place since the exp is getting low after job 40.

    Oh, we got a raidcall server with group id : 8478093. I usually stay on RC whenever my PC is on.
    I only saw the GMs and vild in the channel and I am the only only who talks :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment