Wednesday 5 October 2016

Adventures on RagnarokReborn: Day 2

I have been killing random stuff with my Archer. I also got into a guild called.....umm...I didn't even check that name =.= Anyways, I have all my old friends there and am hoping to have some good adventure parties.


  • As soon as I logged in, Scarlet and Ashley were online.


  • Scarlet turned into a crusader! I will probably change at 50 to get the free Hunter's Bow.


  • Ashley had to leave, so me and scarlet continued on Mi Gaos. Unfortunately, Scarlet had lag issues, so she had to go too.


  • Hunting the items for Arrow Crafting Quest.




  • Boom! Such random death =.=



  • I met these 2 guys while submitting Arrow Crafting Quest. We killed Mukas for 45 mins and they had to leave.


  • Once Scarlet came back, I called Ashley and we went to explore Dewata. The exp is not bad and the mobs are pretty easy.


  • Except this little bird. It has Hell's Judgement, Land Protector and Full Heal zomg..


  • Ashley left and we had to shift to MystCases.



  • We were helping Alyssa's friend to get to our share range. Unfortunately he left sooner than we thought.



  • I spent the rest of the day hunting Drosera. Hopefully I get to job 50 by tomorrow.




 -Coco

1 comment:

  1. Hey Coco! I am playing there too. I have commented some weeks ago asking you to join. Nice to see you decided to play RO again. Hope to see you in game. I'm Nanz there also. See ya!

    ReplyDelete