Monday 10 October 2016

Adventures on RagnarokReborn: The Finale

Allright guys time to wind up my short gaming session. Today is my last day off and my hectic work schedule starts from tomorrow.

Since most of my friends in RR have gone missing, I just want to use my last day to relax and watch some series (maybe Narcos). Its been a good to come back and enjoy RO, but I think the game is not the same as it has been few years back. Almost all the parties are the usual Alligators, Dryads, Magma and Niff. None of the players want to explore the new areas like Malangdo, Dewata or even Brasilis. I really miss the going out on adventures parties.
Oh well, hopefully things change when I come back and play the game in few months. Until then...


-Coco

2 comments:

  1. Hook me up whenever you're gonna play! I just like the casual party playing. And in 2 months my house will be finished so more free time! :)

    - Shaeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still on discord, looking forward for Rise of Midgard.

      -Derisotre

      Delete