Saturday 8 October 2016

Adventures on RagnarokReborn: Friends, Where are you?

So..I have been sitting afk in town for long while since all my friends are missing. Scarlet, Alyssa, Loki, Clavier....everyone seem to be gone. I have been trying to avoid leveling since I would go higher than the 15 lvl gap between them and me.
  • Found a new aco called Rain who wanted to level with me.

  • Finally Job 50!


  • Went in as a Archer...came out as a Hunter



  • Exploring!!!! The place is kinda cool but I need an endow or someone to help in DPS.



  • Found a priest and she suggested to go to Dryads.



  • More members....Slaughter all the Dryads!!!!





  • Trying to get an undershirt. It just figured how bad I was at Hunter Class. I never really played ranged DPS.




  • Spent some time in Baylan3. I used around 3k arrows in 30 mins =.=





  • Rest of the time was spent trying to get Drosera card. Still no card though.




Oh well..hopefully, my friends come back during the weekend and we can get some adventure parties rolling. I really have only 3 days left to play RO and after that I need to get back to work.
Hopefully I get to meet some fun people today

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment