Tuesday 4 October 2016

Adventures on RagnarokReborn: The Lost Memories

HOLA!!!

Right, so I am down with fever and have requested for few days leave from my office. I have 4 days completely for myself.....and I can spend the next few days eating Chicken Soup and playing RO.

After searching through RMS forums, I could only find Ragnarok-Reborn having good features in terms of low-rates. Most of the other servers were classic and I really wanted to explore the new content provided by RR(Ragnarok-Reborn). I also liked the low-population since that would eliminate the WOE Drama and its easier to find friends and play RO without the usual Nifff, Magma and Anolian parties.

Lets begin with Day-1 shall we...
  • The start screen is really nice especially when you are sitting in a dark room.


  • I decided to make a Autobolt-Prof since it can wipe all the new-world content with ease





  • Every-time I say something on main, people recognize me :D


     
  • My graphic card broke and I found out that cant run multiple clients on my PC T_T



     
  • Time for a new char......this time I choose Battle Sage.






     
  • I spent 30 mins searching 4 maps for 10 damn Pupas. Almost all Pupa turned into Creamies.


     
  • RR has these weird mobs which are stronger than the normal ones and give more exp. The drops are almost the same though..





     
  • There are lot of quest board and missions.



  • My first party!!!!








     
  • After Mazirian left, I took a mission to kill 50 Ant-Eggs....Apparently killing ant-eggs is harder than I thought..




     
  • Spending some more time, I came to a conclusion..






  • This time I just went for the whatever the personality test gave me.







  • Geos was way too boring and not my kind of leveling


  • LFP please


  • New friends!! Meet Scarlet Pink and Alyssa






  • Its RocknRoll time. Unfortunately, Alyssa had to go and it was late for me. Hopefully I get to play with them tomorrow.




It was quite enjoyable after taking such a long break. I met Shaeth and Ikari from Legit Business. Also the whole Loki squad from SimplyRO is playing here too. Small world isn't it? Unfortunately I have only 4-5 days to play after which its work time again :(((


-Coco

2 comments: