Thursday 6 November 2014

A bit of Farm

The past 2 days have been quite fun. I also had to reschedule my sleep and wake up early to party with my guild. The guild is quite fun but unfortunately I am missing a mic to chat in RC. I have ordererd Plantronice: Gamecom-780 and am praying it arrives before the weekend.

I made an alt bragi and a linker for esma. Since all the members are asleep during my timezone, I have switched to farming gears for myself and the guild. My current targets are: Creamy, AOA, Smokie and a Thara. Well here are the results:

  • New Bard for bragi.

  • Yay a creamy. Took me 2 days to farm it though.

  • Farming for an AOA

  • Why....just why :(


  • And it dropped


  • OK...I have never been this lucky. Yes, just 127 kills.

  • Here are few more parties we tried in the past few days.






     
Overall it has been a nice experience. I just wish my headset arrives soon.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment