Tuesday 18 November 2014

Casual Mode

A bit of bad news I guess. I am not able to play too much of RO since my guild is too casual and the max server's population is ~40-50 people. Moreover the max people during my timezone is 4-5.

Anyways we did a few parties in TT. Here are some of the screenies.

  • Abbey.


  • Didn't work too well with 1 wiz, 1 hunter and sin as tank.


  • Some low-tier mvps.



  • Solo Izlude Dungeon.

     
Most of the parties were dull and weren't organized well. Apart from the nice RC chat, I do have some complains about my guild.
  • Not a single party since a week.
  • Most of the guildmates quit.
  • There are 7 people left in our guild i.e. Jermy(leader/HP), Chris(Devo), Ricky(Monk), Susy(Hunter), Ryan(Sage), Zerick(SinX) and me(wiz and my alts).
  • The only people who are active are Jermy, Chris, Susy and Zerick.
  • Ryan is hardly active and is just playing very casually.
  • Ricky is way too lazy and has been sitting in pron begging for leech(even with the sleeper bug) for the past 8 days.
  • There is hardly any organization in parties.
  • No motivation to do any MVP or farm any equips.
Well, I am not sure if the population will pick up any time soon. Hence, I am just gonna go casual mode until some change appears. I really wish I find a good server where I can play seriously. I am really missing Tribulation and Evil Druids /sigh.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment