Friday 28 November 2014

Goodbye Animaro, Hello ggro!

Well it had to happen eventually. With a population of ~30 people and with me on 5 clients, it wasn't something I haven't foreseen. My whole guild quit along with me. The server had a good potential but didn't get off really well. I guess absence of GMs and lot of bugs led to its death.

On the good side, I have found a very promising server: GGRO. Its being luanched my the creator of CLG clan in League of Legends. The beta test almost had 100 players on the first day. There are few major woe guilds joining the server too. Oh the best part is my friends from Tribulation and ED are joining me. Its gonna be like some high-school reunion. Adding Animaro's friends to that, its roughly ~50 clients already.

I do have some concerns about the server though. The server was planned to bring back the Nostalgic RO experience with low-rates and pre-trans. However the suggestions made by people are completely way off the point. People are asking for the an insta level woe at the start of the server. They are also demanding to replace access quests and get a dungeon warper. Some people have already gone as far as suggesting a non-breaking refiner, equips dealer and food selling NPC, on the excuse of inviting Mid and High rate players. I hope the Admins think clearly before they accept all those suggestions.

On the note of main char, I haven't decided anything yet. I definitely don't want to make a wizard again. I am pretty sure Poom is gonna be maining wiz and he is way more proficient at it. I had a chat with the legendary Vildor and he wants to make an offensive char, maybe an Assassin. I want to go for a perma swordy but I am sure my friends wont appreciate it. I might probably roll out as a Blacksmith and play casually.

Apart from waiting for the launch date, there is nothing much I can do right now. I just hope it launches on or before 8th December. Here are the link to the server.
Website
Reddit

-Coco

2 comments:

  1. I was bored one day and decided to google "Poom" ragnarok and this site showed up.
    So hey it's Poom! What was your name when you were in Tribulation?
    Reach me here poomzor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, hi Poom. I played as Furia :D

    ReplyDelete