Wednesday 5 November 2014

Back Again, AnimaRO - Day 1

After a very long break I am back to playing RO on AnimaRO. The good part about it is the new kickass guild I have found. The server is a 10x low-rate with pk above 80. Its the only decent server I could find through RMS.

Well, the opening night was a blast. I really enjoyed playing RO after the break and a good guild RC was a pleasant experience. This is how my day progressed....

  • Yes, a new Coco is born on AnimaRO.


  •  Custom novice grounds they said....it will be fun they said...


  • Yay new friends.

  • Well ok....after all the hype and excitement, turns out we had to wait for almost 2 hours cause a 14 yr old girl couldn't install the game./sigh


  • Enter Susie (sugar spice and everything nice)


     
  • We could enter all the dungeons through the warper. Moscovia here we come!



     
  • After around 3 hrs, we got few people to job 40. Why 3 hrs? Cause it was just me(mage), Susie(archer) and Chris(swordie) leeching 8 afk people./pif


     
  •  Time to go farm for that emp!!!!Rawr




Well it was an awesome day and  our RC channel was truly entertaining. I am pretty sure I will have an great time with my guild here. I cant wait for Day 2.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment