Wednesday 19 November 2014

Bugs on AnimaRO

Well....I really want to get more people on this server and don't want the current guilds to quit because few people have been abusing these bugs.

  • Guild Castles

    Every new server I have played on never switches woe off. You can just capture the castles by creating your guild and getting "Approval" skill. I have notified this bug to my guildies on 8th but nobody cared until the Angel guild captured a castle on ~10th. So we sent out Zerick and captured 1 agit from each town. The result, access to every guild dungeon and treasure chests everyday. Its unfortunate that my guild is way too casual or we would have 3-4 elemental swords from the SE dungeon. However, the treasure chests are a different story.

    Me in the Geffen GD. Kinda nice for TU priests.



    Well, if you think all those cards and Muramasa are being farmed from monsters.....

  • Investigate/Occult Impact

    I am not sure what the story behind this bug is, but I think it is following renewal damage. I am pretty sure no monk can 1-shot(or do 11k) a sleeper with NPC gears.


  • Baby Powah!!

    Yea, I kinda expected this bug with the 1/1 job changer. I think we expolited this way back when I was with Tribulation. So basically, you level a novice to 90+ or 86 with repeatables. Talk to job changer and choose a baby class. You get changed to 1/1 baby novice but you get to keep all the stat points. The result: OP baby.

There are few more exploits which can bypass Gepard shield and gives you a fair bit of advantage. I will post a detailed guide on how to bypass different protection and how to inject dll in harmony. As for now, I hope my guildies don't hate me for posting these bugs. I just want more people on this server.

On the side note, I have been suggested a potential low-rate server by HotShotGG. I think they are expecting 400+ on the day of opening. I will keep an eye on it. Until then....happy exploiting.

-Coco


2 comments:

  1. hai coco, i want to ask, i play in private ro with gepard shield, can u tell me how to bypass gepard shield? thank you coco, my email: daniel143500@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete