Monday 22 December 2014

Day 2 - Farming Stuff

So...after the heavy leveling day it was time to get some farming done. My brother also decided to join the server. He is making a vit knight so I guess we have a good mobber. Here are today's events:


  •  Some very famous people are joining in. Reminds me of EternityRO V2 and V3.



  • First, I went to goblins to get a buckler and a card and got a buckler on my 15th goblin.


  • Weezy again.


  • Killing some kukre to get a Picky Egg. I found 2 'earthworm the dude' in 20 mins and got a picky egg.


  • My equips :D


  • Switched to TF2 for some zeny making.



  • Back to goblins. No card yet :(


  • Not sure if its me or the song lyrics :/


  • Was trying to kill sandmans but Elu seems to sell for 20k and I wasn't killing them fast enough.


  • Smacking a Toad. It seems that roda frogs have completely vanished from the game. Back in the old days, roda frogs were everywhere.


  • Orc warriors....no luck on card.


  • I got invited to a undershirt farming party. It was pretty decent exp and the undershirts sell for 150k+. Unfortunately, the time spent in getting undershirts for the whole party was not worth the 150k. TF2 is more effective than undershirt farming unless you have bragi and a wiz.
    Oh and that Tsukinomi char in my chat is my brother :)


At the end of the day, I got 2 bucklers[1], undershirt/pantie and made 2 friends. I will just go and explore tomorrow I guess. Maybe I will ask Vildor to find us a good guild.


-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment