Sunday 21 December 2014

ggRO- An Exciting Start

Well, its been a very interesting Day-1 on ggRO. The server currently has ~800 people, which is awesome considering all my previous servers had less than 100 people.
Day-1 has been very interesting. I have made a lot of friends and joined make parties to level my Merchant to Blacksmith.


  • Nice number within the first 10 minutes.


     
  • Apparently, novice grounds have been removed. I got my Job levels on porings, lunatics and willows.



  • Wohoo...a merchant.



  • Good to see so many people in Prontera.



  • The legendary Vildor.


  • Apparently I have been noobified.



  • We changed to spores since payon dungeon was too crowded. We invited a new aco named Erduel.



  • One thing led to an other and we had a good party.



  • Shield from our first kobold =.=



  • More Exploring.



  • After a while we disbanded and I went to Savage-Babe to get few axe[4].



  • I did manage to get 10 axes. I will try upgrading them later.



  • Some Elder willows for Trunks. Apparently they are tough even at 40+. I had to leave them alone since I had no money for meat :(



  • Another party at Toy-Factory 2.



  • We switched to Louyang for a while. I kinda hated this place since I couldn't do anything and was just leeching.




  • Few Yoyo to farm some money through Strawberries.



  • I just got last few levels in Louyang. The amount of ksers in that map is ridiculous.



  • After talking to ~15 players, Weezy was the only person who helped me get 1 Rotten Bandage. Seriously, is it that hard to help a person to kill 1 Mummy?



  • Woosh..... an un-geared and broke Blacksmith.


It was an awesome start and bought back lot of memories from the good old days. Although I planned on farming a lot of stuff as a merchant, I leveled quite fast with all the partying. I might start farming stuff from now since I dont want to hit 70 with no gears.
I thank all the developer for the awesome server and all the people who invited me to their parties. See you guys tomorrow.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment