Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 4 - Cards, More Cards!

Merry Xmas!!!!

Well things were quite interesting today. I found a couple of cards and bought few from the market. My char is progressing steadily. I have also been invited into a guild made by Derisotre(a fellow BS).


  • Farmed some money in TF and got my favourite headgear. Guess my headgears are finalised unless i get a +7 Bone Helm. Its kinda weird that everyone asks for money if i run around in Prontera with that headgear.



  • 2 Mystcase cards in the 1 hour :D. That landed me around 1.2m zeny.



  • Derisotre, my new friend.



  • My new guild. Although we are low on number, we will grow eventually.



  • Wohoo Job 50.



  • I tried to farm Jakk card but that place was too mobby and I failed miserably.



  • Back to goblins but no drops.




  • Bigfoot for an hour but no drops either.



  • Trying to get an axe to +10. I started with 10 axes. All 10 of them went to +8, 6 of them went to +9 and all failed going to +10 :(((





  • Had to go back to Savage Babe and voila, a card! I think I sold it for 200k. Its a pretty good card for woe.



  • Took my 5 axes to refiner and managed to get 1 +10 axe.




  • I bought a couple of Caramel Cards and Bigfoot Cards. I finally have a weapon and shield for Insect property mobs. This weapon also works for GTB, Mistress and Maya. I just have to get a Minorous card to finalise it.




  • All yo Argiopes are dead to me!!!




     
  • Although I had no luck on Argiopes or Mantis, I did find an Argos card which is not quite valuable as the others.




  • Went back to skel-workers for a while but no luck there either. The map is getting filled with player though.



Its been quite an eventful day and I enjoyed leveling my Blacksmith. New guild, new friends and new equips...gotta keep pushing my Blacksmith. I think I might give Goblins a try tomorrow. I really want a brute axe to open more leveling areas.
Until then...Merry Xmas and have a great time with your family and friends.



-Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment