Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day-3: Emp

Today had just been farming coal mines. I tried partying but nobody wants a Blacksmith in their party. That just leaves me to solo farm. I should definitely get a good guild to chat around with.


  • Trying to get my Skel-worker card.



  • Woosh..I finally managed to gather 50 Steels.



  • My face is forever hidden behind that mask. No wonder I am still single.



  • Woot...that was a real surprise. I guess putting skill-points into finding ore is really benificial,



  • Well I got invited into this party after pming 4-5 times.



  • Trying to farm money.




I hated the Niff party. That Dom had a weird attitude and didn't want me to cast hammerfall or cart-revo. Pity, I really liked Order and wanted to join his guild. Looks like I need to find  a different guild.Unfortunately the server crashed while I was farming in TF2 and isn't up for 2-3 hrs. I will just go to sleep and continue my TF farm tomorrow.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment