Monday 18 January 2016

Adventures on DoM: Project Hindsight

Hi Folks,

I have changed my guild to Horizon since Legit Business was kinda inactive. Anyways, I had some spare time and wanted to learn experiment with a new class. After a good time spent in thinking, I have decided to try Hindsight Sage.


  • My new Char!

  • Too lazy to do the Mage Quest.



  • I used the trick mentioned in my guide to get few job levels.


  • Geos to leech my Linker.


  • My Linker is ready!


  • Tada...the Sage is born.

  • Spent every money in had on Marriage. Now I cant even afford BWings :(


  • The only equips I have for Sage:(. Lets see how much time it takes to fully gear him.


  • Meanwhile on the SinX.














-Coco

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coco! I have been reading your blog and I really like it, I'm wondering if you can tell me or make a guide about making zeny on RO. As a new player, I wanted to know how could I make easy money with not much investment of time nor equipment, what class, stats, if hunter , may use the guide you have for farming? well I hope this would be understandable (sorry if bad english). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be honest, it really depends on your server rates and customization. Try to have a look on my Hunter Guide. It is very easy to make money if your sever has repeatable quests. Each Goat should lend you 2-3k+ zeny.

      Delete