Friday 1 January 2016

Adventures on DoM: New Friends!

Happy New Year Everyone!


I am having a blast on DoM. Sure there are some DDoS and a bit of downtime, but thats not stopping me from enjoying my SinX.


  • First, we gonna look smexxy.


  • and then we help few people out






  • Killing random monsters to feel my awesomeness








  • Ohh I am making new friends from my blog.



    Check out that knight trying so hard to steal my girl :P


  • We are sexy and we know it!


  • Farm Porcellio they said...it will be fun they said....



  • Ok, I was losing all hopes on finding a fun party until I found Chihiro. OMG, she is the only person who enjoys small parties and hanging out in different places. Everyone else just does Anolians, Niff or Magma :(. Anyways, we had great fun and she is amazing at playing priest (yea I sucked hardcore at playing my SinX). She is really kind and friendly too :D
    Round 1 was pretty annoying as I couldn't 1-hit Raydrics. As soon as I got my Porcellio, it was pretty easy as I could 1-hit them easily.











I am really looking forward to making new friends and playing with Chihiro again. Hopefully, great times lie ahead.

-Coco




No comments:

Post a Comment