Thursday 14 January 2016

Adventures on DoM: Girls

Heya!

My guild seems pretty inactive or atleast in my timezone, but I found 2 awesome girls to hang out and party. Meet Kiri and Sera! I have knows Sera from SimplyRo V1. She helped me a lot with her priest and we had so much fun back then.


  • Derping around in Raydrics gave me 2 cards in 30 mins xD


  • Helping Kiri to 78 so she can share with me.

  • Helping Sera with Trans and all the quests.



  • Me and Kiri wanted to try out new places so we went to Juperos.


  • Didn't go according to the plan....


  • but we managed to get better and was pretty nice money.





  • Me and Kiri farming few Elus for our armors.



  • Not this again..

  • Sometimes exploring kills...


  • Round 2 with Kiri.

  • We wanted to get a Stone of Sage for Sera and got it in ~7-8 kills. Kiri predicted the exact mob which dropped the Stone =.=





  • Round 2 of Juperos. We wanted to try Vesper, but couldn't even get to the mid portal in time :P. Hopefully we get to try again tomorrow.







Fun times ahead~

-Coco

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete