Sunday 1 January 2017

Highest Damage with Grand Cross

Heya and Happy New Year!

I have been fiddling with Wushuang Calculator and wanted to make a build for Paladin which outputs the highest damage with Grand Cross.

I have come up with the following build:

KickAss Grand-Cross Build


Damage:

~56,000 Damage on Necromancer
~30,000 Damage on Raydrics :P
~35,000 Damage on Abysmal Knight
~50,000 Damage on Deadly Wraith
~30,000 Damage on Doppelganger
~35,000 Damage on Dark Lord



Notes:
  • I tried to build the Paladin without any God-Equips. Most of the equips are quite achievable.
  • This build has 1 vit and like 40 dex which is dumb. It will surely get 'rekt' without a High-Priest support. 
  • Please let me know if you can improve the build. Remember: No God Equips.

Have Fun~
-Coco

2 comments:

  1. rise of midgard or success RO are the next low rate server do you want to join later maybe coco ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, sure. I will give RoM a try, but I can't spend too much time on it.

      Delete