Saturday 7 January 2017

Rise of Midgard: The First Day Adventure

After a decade or so, I am finally played RO. Although, I am playing in a super casual mode, it was still quite fun to come to the game. I chose to play Rise of Midgard since everyone in Discord was hyped about it (and yet noone showed up T_T).

Well here are my first day adventures...

  • Boring Login Screen. ~600 players at the start.

  • Luckily nobody took my name :D


  • New Novice Grounds. Is it only me who hates that beginner hat?

  • Free Battle Manuals which you can use upto Base 40.

  • The tutorial gets you to Base 9 and Job 9.

  • My first death :(

  • Although we have a job changer, I preferred to do the regular job change quest for the money (20k).


  • You have various hunting missions. My first one was to hunt 100 drops.


  • Yay my first head-gear.

  • My first event which lasted ~2 seconds.

  • Back to the Drains.....


  • Maybe I went too far.

  • Chilling in the heat.


  • Yay, finally a friend shows up. I guess we are the last surviving members of Legit Business.


  • We both switched on our manuals and started hunting Mukas. Wow my first card.


  • We were so lucky to find DragonFly. Yep, we got the clip[1].

  • Phree does its job.

  • Lost puppy and Basilis Entrance gave use about 4 levels.


  • A fun event to get a new headgear.


  • TELETUBBIES!!!!

  • After Abarei left, I went back to culverts for Male-Thief Bug Card. Found one in ~300 kills.




  • Trying to find Jur[3].


  • Seriously? and not a single jur....


  • Trying out some new stuff. It was pretty fun until I took the wrong corner.





  • Smacking some Siromas and ending the day.




It was an interesting first day. I was expecting more friends to join, but it seems everyone has found other priorities.

Anyways, hoping to make new friends and play together. 

-Coco

3 comments:

  1. Add me coco
    I'm really impressed with your blog
    Hope we can play together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coco! Question about your whitesmith guide: What if dual-clienting is disabled in the server, would you still make a sage/priest?

    ReplyDelete