Friday 13 January 2017

Rise of Midgard: Bits and Pieces


Over the week, I could only spend an hour each day for RO :(. I really wish I was back in my college day but sigh...

  • Woke up early morning to play RO -> died to Rotar Zairo -> rage quit and go back to sleep.


  • Trying to farm Soldier Skeleton Cards.



  • Found an Aco who wanted to party with me :D



  • We leveled at Seals for an hour. I think we both died around 20-30 times T_T





  • I hate this dungeon.


  • Getting my Sakkat.



  • Seal card for 100k :P



  • Trying to get my Pantie/Undershirt set. I bought the undershirt for 45k.


  • omg yes please!



  • AND FINALLY!!!!!!


  • Clang Clang



  • Back to Payon Dungeon.




  • Getting my Smokie Leaf.




  • I look so girly Q_Q



  • Contemplating my life choices (mostly trying to figure out why I am still single).



  • My first Million.



  • How I feel going to Prontera Market with 1m Zeny



  • And my first weapon is finished ^^



Hoping for a fun weekend.


-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment