Sunday 22 January 2017

Rise of Midgard: The Leeching Begins

Hello Folks
During the week, I have been doing random stuffs like, but I have decided on playing my Sage.
I will mostly be offering leech to everyone. The starting is kinda tough but hopefully, in 10-15 days I hope to leech people at Ice3.

  • Testing out my Exp/Hr. I found out I could pull 3m exp at Goats/Medusa.




  • Yay. Killing Medusa is more easy.



  • These guys are tough for my level :(




  • Now we sit and wait



  • Bling! My first customer!




  • and he loved it so much that he took a total of 2.5 hr leech.








  • After the leech I was trying to find out more cool places. I could pull upto 4m exp at Brasilis dungeon.



Currently I am charging 150k zeny for 30 mins(100k is you mention the blog XD).
I am trying my best to get my hands on Penomena Card. After that, I can start killing Ice Titans.

Looking forward to meet new people :D

-Coco

3 comments:

  1. Hey Coco, could you post your stats and skill build of your Sage and Sinx?
    A simple screenshot would be great.

    ReplyDelete