Sunday 8 January 2017

Rise of Midgard: End of Week 1

So yeah, I just used this weekend to play RO exclusively. Here's what happened today...


  • I woke up and Abarai was online. He was farming Payon Dungeon and I joined him since I needed 3 soldier skel cards.




  • Wew. No SS card or AOA though :(



  • Apparently, elemental converters last 20 mins. So I was trying to get the materials required for the quest.





  • Weird spot on Horn Map.



  • Not sure what this quest is about.



  • I wanted to complete my Hunting Missions.




  • Lucky. Got the clip again.




  • I received 3 hunting points for this quest.



  • Trying to get my Goblin Archer Card.




  • I am so lucky :D. Thanks to the guy for vending it so cheap.



  • Yay my first good card. I exchanged it for Soldier Skeleton Card.




  • I am so sick of farming these stupid things. Not a single damm Jur!!!!!!



  • Back to goblins and bling...




  • After Job 47, I really didn't need any more skill points, so I just went ahead to change to Assassin.





  • Some hardcore mobbers trying to wreck sandman map.





  • Yay another member from Legit Business.



  • Trying to get some money.



  • My new Hunting Mission.(it has 4hr cooldown)



  • My new looks. It looks very good while attacking.



  • My friends from Horizon.



  • Not a bad day huh?




I enjoyed my weekend playing on this server. The card drop rate is perfect for my busy schedule. I might not be able to play much during weekdays, but I will try to give it my best during weekends.

See ya soon!

-Coco

1 comment: