Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 15 - Almost about to quit

Uhh...
Extremely sorry for the absence. The past few days were pretty uneventful and I haven't played for a while.

Anyways, I kinda lost the interest in my sin. The other day I just found a new guy called Achilles and just made a new swordie to party and level with him. These are the few screenies of our adventure together:

  • Phew....the most difficult interview ever.

  •  You know your life is cursed when you fail the swordie test 2 times.

  •  Finally a swordie.

  • DIE YOU SPORE!!!!
  •  Taking on wolfs with Achilles.

  • We tried to take on raffelesia but their aspd was too damm high.
  •  That moment when you fail the knight test 5 times......

  •  GTFO, I don't touch noobs.


  • Bamm!!


  • Thanks to him I got my elemental pikes.


  •  Did some desert wolfs for some zeny.

  •  Found out the exp at pitmans was 10X better than wolfs. The zeny was just enough to cover the flywings and inn. Too bad I couldnt save outide the dungun :(

  •  Had to go to my favorite inn since the normal healer has so much delay.


  •  Finally have the skill I always wanted. You know how much you hate this skill if you play wiz in lhz and a lurer in thors.
 My Thoughts:
  • I am seriously lacking the motivation to play this game.
  • The server is getting spiky during the day.
  • My laptop lags so badly if I open 2 clients. I hate that IG!!!.
  • Vild said he quit so meh I just have Aurela now.
  • I need a real strong reason to continue playing :(
Well thats all folks. Hope to see you tomorow.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment