Monday 21 April 2014

Day 21 - New char again??

Alright, its getting real boring now. No parties, no market, no woe and just 1 guild. Guess this will be my last RO server.

Well, I have nothing new from the past few days. I was just sticking with vild and thae. I made a random dancer too :P

  • Vild and his new friend.


  • Sometimes you need recommendation from the very top. So nice of her :P

  •  Don't even ask. I think the only people who know what followed are Vild, Thae and Phoenix. I hope they keep it shut.

  •  Phew phew

  •  Now just need a creamy card.


  •  Hah, I must be the only one who could do this.


  •  Job 40 at the place I hate the most.


  •  I am sexy and I know it!!

  •  Getting few levels at hill winds.
  •  Highlight of the day!!!! Getting schooled by Aurela :(. Apparently having too much fun on main has its consequences. Anyways, I felt really bad for her. Things are not sailing smoothly anymore. Maybe if give her some space, things will calm down XD.



 Tips for hillwinds.:
  • Dex 75+bless+gakkung with stone arrows is the minimum to 2 shot them.
  • Around 80 flywings are used for each run.
  • You can kill ~40 hilwinds per bless.  That's almost 60-70k zeny.
  • I get almost 2 levels per bless in my 60s.

That's all the adventures for the weekend. Will publish a new post when I have something significant.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment