Friday 4 April 2014

Day 4 - New Assassin

Well, 4 days have been completed and to be honest, I haven't achieved anything significant yet.

I was getting way too bored with the wizard and there happened to be a new novice who joined the server, so I just went ahead and made a new char to party with him.

  • Yay new char. I was planning on making something with agi. I just went ahead with DD-sin (a combo monk was the second option). Thats me (Metallurgix) partying with Cratemax


  • After changing our jobs we headed to spores and later to wolfs.


  • Later I bought him fire arrows and we went to geographers where I was pretty much leeching.


  • This is why I hate geos with passion. I am job 40 thief with 4k zeny and a main gauche. Great!


  • Yay a sin. The job change test is a joke honestly.


  • I found the male sprite was was too old and boring, so I changed to a female sprite (I am a male IRL is anyone was wondering).


  • Talk about luck, I found out there is bug in the server which does not let me equip 2 daggers. So, I am just stuck with 1 dagger. /sigh


  • First things first, I wanted a headgear and chose Sakkat. After trying elder willows for a while I wanted to give Karaksa a shot.


  • I have never seen the dark illusion status before. It messes with the brain after a while and is pretty annoying.


  • Finally, a Sakkat to keep the sun of my beautiful face.


  • Since I had nothing to do I planned on making Smokie Leaf.


  • 2 Hours and 200 potatoes later...


  • Next Mission: Blue Fish. I am half-way to it.


Thoughts of the day:
  • I am spending way too much time on RO. I am gonna bring it down to an hour or two from next week.
  • The server has the stupid IG protection which does not let me run my Audio Enhancers and lags my flash player. So unfortunately, I cant even watch youtube while the client is open. So, dont expect me to afk in some city. I just press alt+f4 while afk.
  • I might make my own solo guild, since I have an emp lying on my wizard.

Thats all for today. I am busy tomorrow, so I dont think I will be online. Take care...

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment