Sunday 6 April 2014

Day 6 - New Life at FableRO

Hey guys,

Well after playing on Elaria with ~10-15 people and a bugged sin, I just didnt feel like logging in today. Besides, there weren't any people I could talk to except Aurela and Midori. I just browsed on RMS forums and found a server  FableRO launched on 1st April and it had a whopping 480 players!! Its a 30x server bet meh..Though I only play low-rates, I wanna play on FableRO since it will keep me in-check from playing too much and I really like more people on my server.

I really wanted to give it a try and here is my days events so far.

  • Downloaded the client and logged in. Apparently it uses harmony instead of IG. Thank god, I can finally alt-tab and watch youtube. Anyways the novice ground was a bit weird. No novice pots and I had to get to lvl 15 to get out of novice grounds.


  • Lol, guess the server really likes me :P



  • After moving to pronters I was like WTF!!!! It had been so long since I played with so many people. It got back all the memories from 2000.


  •  The economy and prices are so awesome.


  •  Look!!! more people and everyone looking for party!!!


  •  I wanted to make a dd sin again and started off in culverts to get few levels.


  • Off to wolfs and finished the last job levels at metallings.


  • Though we had a job changer I wanted to do the quest to get a weapon as I had no money. Unfortunately, we had a maintenance and I had to logout. Guess I will turn to sin tomorrow.


Thoughts of the day:
  • Well I definitely like playing on Fable rather than Elaria since its ragnarok online and not offline.
  • I really liked Elaria. I may move back if vild or someone else call me back (which I doubt).
  • Looking forward to farm my daggers and cards tomorrow.
  • The BG runs constantly and the people looking for party members is ridiculous.
  • Hopefully I get a good social guild and make new friends.
  • I feel bad for Aurela but I might log in once in a while to say hi.

Thats all for today. Really looking forward for tomorow. Until then...

-Coco



No comments:

Post a Comment