Monday 7 April 2014

Day 7 - ElariaRO again

Heya

The day started with me farming in FableRo, but after while Aurela contacted me through Raidcall and asked me to join back. I wanted to continue on FableRO but she used all those sweet talk, emo-smileys and battering eyelashes. I just couldn't win with all that and gave in :(. Well, I really don't mind playing on Elaria since I'm just roaming around with my sin in both servers.
So, the adventures of the day are as follows:

  • Started of killing some porcelio for Main Gauche. After around 45 mins I found 2 and could upgrade one to +9.

  •  WOOT!!!! I found a guild: Real-Slackers. They seem really nice guys and are quite social.

  • Went to skel workers for a bit to get the card and safety helmet. Unfortunately, I had no luck. /sob

  •  Farmed 100 slick papers for anonymity request.

  •  Did a few more of skel-workers. Finally I could dodge myst.


  •  I tried toy factory 2, but died in 15 mins cause I afked near a cruiser :(


Thoughts of the day:
  • Today was a bit more interesting. I enjoyed playing in the guild.
  • My sin is pretty weak. Gotta get more levels and farm some cards.
  • Gonna try to get some alcohol tomorrow.

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day for me, so I might not be able to play a lot. Take care..

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment