Thursday 14 September 2017

LumiaRO - Goodbye Lumia

Yes its sad but true. I thought I could enjoy it but that fake counter really irritated me. I mean its one thing to have a poor server but scamming your players its a definite sign of poor character and management.

I loved the community though. I enjoyed the chat on main while grinding and people were really great.

I guess its time to go back to my IRL job and wait until a promising server shows up (or stop being lazy and write more guides :P).


- Coco

6 comments:

  1. It was me Nukulkit o tip u the serv haha, but explain why u quit /sob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the fake counter was the main problem. On top of that no forums and 0 GM activity were the other issues which made me doubt the server's longevity.

      I guess I will wait for Aurela's server to open. Atleast I trust her and she never gives up on her players :D

      Delete
  2. Check out Fenrir, it's looking like it could be pretty good for a low rate. I also played Lumia but quit a few weeks ago because I was the target of a GM scam and the community steadily became less welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and btw, I'm Alderon. I was wondering what happened to you 'Furia' you should of mentioned this blog.

      Delete