Saturday 9 September 2017

LumiaRO - Day 2 with Kiri

So yeah, I am gonna continue playing LumiaRO. It has a very nice community and I got a lot done on Day-2.

  • My army invading Geos.


  • My damage is too low and almost the entire map was filled with Geos in tag-team mode.




  • Guess who finally showed up.


  • Kiri being Kiri.



  • The problem with teaching people how to troll is that they gonna use it against you.


  • I joined a guild. I hate the name though.


  • After what seemed to be an eternity I finally changed job to Sage.



  • Invading Goats. Though they were a bit tough at 50s, it got better once I reached 60+




  • My new hometown!


  • Me and Kiri went to Pasana to get undershirts. We got like 3 in 15 mins run.


  • Testing out Sleepers. Apparently I can make ~400k every 30 mins over there.



  • I need a bit more damage for Medusa. I will probably go there after 80.


  • Best part about today...I participated in 2 events and won both of them!!



Overall, it was a pretty fun day. Looking forward to tomorrow.

-Coco

3 comments:

  1. Woah you're back! Nice! I been reading your posts before. It was fun reading it and it made me want to try those too! Like the assassin leveling guide, it was fun too.. Good you're back! Btw, have you seen the Revo Classic RO's? And what are your thoughts on it?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.

      Yea I tried Revo, I really didn't like it :(

      Or maybe I am just stuck to ancient RO and don't want the game to change too much from the original.

      Delete
  2. I see, btw, Im planning to copy some build of yours here.. And will give you feedback aftr I build it..

    ReplyDelete