Friday 8 September 2017

LumiaRO - Testing Out

This site is not dead.....yet.

A random guy suggested LumiaRO few days back and I wanted to try it out since I had some spare time. Besides, it was the only low-rate with decent features.

I really missed RO, but almost all my friends quit. So its time to make new ones I guess...

  • Starting out as usual. I was bored of 'Coco' so I chose a different name for my main char. Also, I decided to make a Sage since leeching is the fastest way to make friends :P


  • No novice grounds????




  • Behold my army of leeches. Yea, I need to make a Sage leveling guide. I will probably use this server as basis for my guide.



  • The main chat seems interesting


  • Job change and initial quest.




  • Took all my friends(the only friends I got for now are my alts) to level at Metallings.


There are good bunch of friendly people on this server. I am just gonna play it very casually. Hopefully, it turns out to be a great server.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment