Sunday 24 September 2017

OriginRO - Making New Friends

I never realized Sage and Blacksmith job change quest were so hard, especially with no warper. I gotta think 10 mins before spending my money on Kafra warps. It took me almost half day to change their jobs.

  • Realizing Blacksmith Job-Change is at Geffen.




  • Got all the mats and finally changed after 3-4 hrs.




  • The end of Geos.



  • Saving at a new inn.



  • Doing what I do best.


  • Perhaps not....





  • Finding new friends and hunting together.







  • I am noobified.




After a while I realized, since its my last server why not end the game with the class I began with....and I made a new swordsman

  • In we go and out we come.




  • Getting the first few levels.


  • Hello cute ones.



  • My first card!



  • Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru


  • Spooky



  • Trying to get my Pikes.



  • The wolf grind.




  • Trying to farm few orcs.




  • Please NO...



  • Apparently he doesn't negotiate.



  • Killing goblins for the rest of the day.


Pretty good so far. Trying to get my guides out as quick as possible. Hopefully I can get job 50 by the end of the day.

-Coco

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. the last server.. have fun in real life coco.. let your blog lives forever.. 🙏🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete