Sunday 10 September 2017

LumiaRO - Why make me play Priest?

Today was a very fun/frustrating day. I spent the first half leveling my Sage and Kiri forced me to play Priest for his Blacksmith :(

There are 2 classes which I hate in this game i.e. Priest and SP Prof. Now I am forced to play one of them T_T

  • Started of with Anolian Party. Although they are super easy to kill, I run out of sp pretty fast and I can't memo any of the fields adjacent to anolian map.


  • Back to Sleepers. I offered free leech to few people. I was making around ~8m exp per hr.



  • Tried to farm Alice, but failed.




  • Win Again.


  • Yea.....that is my priest....sob



  • Since its Kiri's idea, he has to leech it to 53+ to share with his Blacksmith.




  • Searching for party after Kiri left.


  • I got a cool Bard and we partied at geos until 67.





  • Yay a Priest


  • Yay some style


  • Next, I went with a small party i.e. Rogue, Priest and Wiz. We did HOs and Magma 1. Although the party was awesome, I had to leave for the day since it was getting way too late.








Ahh...I cant wait to spend tomorrow giving buffs to Kiri's blacksmith =.=

-Coco

1 comment:

  1. I like your way of telling story.. hahah! More! :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete