Saturday 23 September 2017

OriginRO - Lets try OriginRO

Well, after the failure of LumiaRO, I was browsing RMS forums and came to know about OriginRO. It just launched yesterday and had good features, so I considered playing on it.

The server gives you a very classic feel without Autoloot and Warper. It doesn't even allow dual-client and I had to bring out my other laptops XD

  • They completely removed Novice Grounds and we only get 5k for beginners :(


  • This girl dropped some Ygg and White Potion boxes which I picked up. Now I am pretending to be AFK.


  • Ya...pew pew. Its been so long since I hit a peco-peco egg XD



  • Thats right, I will go for Blacksmith.(well...no linker on this server so sage/sin are out of question)


  • These are my 3 chars.


  • Being a kind person I returned her items :P





  • Some cool events. I failed in all of them...




  • Thats my mage leeching at Metallings (its hard to transfer screenies :()


  • Geos to 50!!



  • and we all are 50!!


I have no clue how to do the job change. Its been like 2-3 years since I did the job-change quests :P

The server has 30-40 people, but I don't really mind. Community is good and friendly.

Oh btw, this will probably be my last RO server. Yea, the time has come to leave RO behind :( . Hopefully, I will meet some really great people here and leave with some good memories.

How long is the damm maintenance....I want to job-change!!!!


-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment