Monday 9 October 2017

RagnaClan: The End of Journey

Woo....so many char so much fun XD. I have been really busy with RO :P

So....where do I start...

  • I made a champ and Asura is quite fun and addictive. I had to make my own slaves though :(


  • Me failing as usual :(



  • Sometimes winning :D





  • The black dude in the center is my SinX. I specially made him for BG.



  • And he is damm lucky at farming. Look at the amount of kills he took to get card =.=



  • The only parties I see on this server are for Abbey. Hence I took the initiative to organize new parties. Here is my Odin3 party.








  • Cool DB event from NSA.






  • Trying to lure Bio3 and failing miserably.



  • Oh man..on shotting people is so much fun.










  • Using Full Strip is more fun, but it sucks when skilled players join BG :(



  • Thanks for ignoring me Phoenix.


  • My team :D



  • Well...friends from Legit Business are never online together, so I made a screenshot for them.



  • Giving my equips to Kiri :D




I had amazing fun on this server. I got so much done in a week. I really wish I could play more.

Thanks Aurela for such an amazing server. Wish I could say goodbye, but you are busy and I couldn't catch you when you were online :(

Thanks to friends from Legit Business...Itey, Shaeth and Xass for coming back and playing with me.

Thanks to...NSA for being such a cool guild. Seriously...their Discord is like a Radio when Johnny comes online =.=

Special thanks to Kiri for putting up with me for the past few years XD

As some of you are aware, this is my last server and its been a pretty good one. I wish all the best for the server and the players on it.


Goodbye
-Coco

3 comments:

  1. Coco, be sure to stay in touch! Had fun playing and partying with you! I hope that you'll be able to get back to us so we can party up some more! ^^ And ofcourse good luck at work. I'll see you at Discord XD

    P.s: I look awesome on the screenshot!

    - Shaeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco, thank you for the past years, Ive learned a lot from you. I hope someday we can partying together again with shaeth, itey, and the other members. And I wish you good luck.

    I took a screenshot from our last party. Take a look at party's name!
    https://imgur.com/a/sicqr

    P.s: Shaeth, you look horrible on the screenshot!

    - Kiri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I feel dumb lol didn't know you played here and that it was you when you sat next to me in Disguise event, I must have been tired or something.

    - Phoenix

    ReplyDelete