Thursday 5 October 2017

RagnaClan - Too much RO

Sorry for not updating the blog.....I was way too busy playing on RagnaClan. GOt a lot of stuff done in the past 2 days especially with the guild.
  • I thought with a pally I could just sit in Bragi and devo every 90 sec.....I was so wrong. This is our Abyss Party with me as mobber T_T






  • We also started doing low-tier MVP runs.




















  • Meanwhile I spent 2 days on prof to do the Dragon Manteau quest. I have no clue how Poom used to do it on 6+ chars back in old days.







     
  • Hunting some random headgears.




  • And some cards.



  • Getting married to myself :(






  • Finally my prof is geared.(no beelzebub equips though)


So yeah.....I am playing the server for almost 12 hrs a day. However, I am just focusing on whatever char I feel like playing instead of concentrating on a specific char.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment