Sunday 1 October 2017

RagnaClan - No-Life Mode

Well, my devo wasn't going exactly as planned so I made a solo char. After a bit of thought I decided to go for Prof. Got a lot of things done today....

  • The alts required for a sage :P


  • Where is my initial mage quest T_T


  • Now I have to hit spores :(


  • Aha Metallings


  • Joining a clan



  • Switched to Moscovia



  • Realizing the party was on each take and the other members are still lvl 12 /fml



  • Job 50 on 50x? Ain't got time for that


  • So lucky




  • Getting my repeatable quest done



  • Trying to get my book.



  • and my shoes




  • Killing Isilla to get its card.



  • Figuring out the mission board.




  • I got so addicted to that mission board that I never realized how easy it was to 99 :P


  • Same old leveling spots.




  • Tada



  • Trying to make friends....and failing


  • Failing more


  • Most epic fail when I lost 3m cause I didn't talk to NPC fast enough /facepalm


  • Hunting for Kiri


  • Trying AmonRa :P



  • Not bad for first day eh?


Btw did you know I was the first prof on the server? Go Coco!! Hopefully, I get more stuff done tomorrow.

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment