Tuesday 3 October 2017

RagnaClan - Old Friends

Today, I had a reunion with Shaeth, Xass and Itey from Legit Business and I lured them all to RagnaClan :P. Now I am stuck with 2 guilds xD.

Everything is going as usual with Prof. I am trying to get a decent set of gears before I hit 99.

  • I asked for Kiri's help to get me an Angel Wing. So he started camping them the whole day.




  • Along with few other MVPs which he soloed.



  • And finally he made me a Flying Angel Wing.




  • I tried returning the favor by hunting Wool Scarfs, but they were quite difficult without Piercing Staff.



  • Got my companion.



  • I tried partying with Devo char and this was the worst party in RO history. Snipers playing like tanks, Tank playing like sniper, clueless priest and stoned wizards. I had to permanently switch on caps-lock. I think we killed 10-20 necros in 2 hrs. BTW, the leader 'Magnus' is Shaeth. He was mostly laughing while I raged the entire duration of the party.





  • Soloing AmonRa. Thanks for not Double-Stafing, random citizen.




  • Ah, my guild tried ET. Although I joined late, it was quite fun playing as devo. Hopefully, they don't find out I have a prof.


Good progress, great reunions and stoned parties.....quite a nice day.

-Coco

3 comments:

  1. Hey Coco, I was wondering if what is your skill build and stat build on Prof. Thanks! I had fun reading as usual..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put them on the latest post. Basically 99 agi, 99 int :P

      Delete
  2. Hail our fearless leader Coco! And Magnus the tanking Hwiz.

    ReplyDelete