Sunday 1 October 2017

RagnaClan - Why Pull me Back?

Well, I was suppose to quit RO on Monday, but Aurela's charm pulled me back to her server =.=

But, I was glad I played her server. Its been such a long while since I played with so many people and I met so many long-lost friends. This time its really gonna be my last server. Welcome to RagnaClan

  • There I go making my char again...


  • Pre-Launch.....





  • Charge!!!!!



  • Just going for casual devo build.


  • My first party.




  • Job change...


  • Trying to mob Magma and failing.


  • Best job ever! devo every 90 sec and afk :D




  • Good fun on day 1. Obviously many people went for the  99 race event but I wasn't one of them.


I just found out Mammonite and Cart Termination zeny requirements have been removed on this server =.= If anyone wants to play Whitesmith this might be the perfect server for you XD

-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment