Thursday 5 May 2016

Verticle Fire Wall Guide


Since RO-World is closing down I didn't want this guide to be lost, so I'm posting it here for those who need it's tutoring. Note, I did not make this and do not take credit for it.

Spire Strike's Vertical firewall guide:


What is this "Vertical Firewall"??

Basically, the enemy hits the firewall vertically instead of horizontally.The monster might be able to get hit by ALL 3 pillars of the firewall.


How do you do it??

There are two ways to do it, I'll try to explain the two methods in detail.

Method #1:

Reture your screen to default orientation by double clicking your right mouse button, I find it hard to do it if you've changed your screen orientation .

First you'll have to know where the monster will attack you from when they approach you. Look at the picture below, when melee monsters approach you diagonally, they will always attack from one of these squares depends on where they are coming.





Depends on where the monster is coming from, you cast your firewall in one of the squares marked with the yellow circle.

Example:

First slow down the monster and get into a position so they are coming at you diagonally.
In the picture below, the white square is where I am standing, and the raydric will attack from the top left square (red square).





I casted the firewall above me, and moved straight back 2 squares, out of the attacking range of the raydric.
Also, by moving straight back, you are in the position to cast another vertical firewall.





Example 2











 

 

Method 2:



 




Another useful resource http://www.gn0me.org/vfw

No comments:

Post a Comment